Does UBER have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with UBER's affiliate programs
Yes, UBER does work with affiliates.
To become an affiliate for UBER, visit their affiliate program information page here.
If you can't locate the information using the link above, you can also find additional information on UBER's programs on their homepage here.
Hope this helps!
Learn more at uber.com.
Yes, UBER does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to UBER. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Yes — Apply
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check UBER's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.